Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 6SpeedFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 39458  
Subject: Fan relations Date: 12/11/2004 11:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
As a season ticket holder, I got a box of stuff from the Wild yesterday, billed as a Hockey Survival Kit. It's really a 'lack of hockey' survival kit:

Christmas card (OK, Holiday card), 2005 wall calendar, audio CD of great moments, The Wild's DVD, microwave popcorn, State of Hockey touque, discounts for Wild merch and high school tournament admission, new Hespeler skate laces and Renfrew tape (don't laugh, we actually play hockey in these parts). Also included are excellent listings of both St. Paul and Minneapolis indoor and outdoor rinks.

They're tryin' to keep hockey in the minds of the faithful.

6Speed on the Tundra

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8213 of 39458
Subject: Re: Fan relations Date: 12/12/2004 8:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I got free Hawks tickets from the Thrashers.

Fuskie
Who would have preferred coal...

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement