Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 162306  
Subject: Fantastic! Date: 10/9/2012 7:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
A New Tooth, Made to Order in Under an Hour
Computer-aided design and manufacturing gives dentists the
technology to fabricate crowns at their offices, in a
fraction of the time.
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/08/a-new-tooth-made-to...

But will it be less expensive?

AM
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MoleRoja Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153103 of 162306
Subject: Re: Fantastic! Date: 10/10/2012 9:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
But will it be less expensive?

My dentist has one of those, and no…it's not less expensive.

Luckily, he has no-interest payment plans.

mole

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153104 of 162306
Subject: Re: Fantastic! Date: 10/10/2012 10:05 AM
Who is your dentist?

AM

Author: MoleRoja Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153105 of 162306
Subject: Re: Fantastic! Date: 10/10/2012 2:41 PM
Who is your dentist?

John Barrett, in Hadlock.

mole

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153106 of 162306
Subject: Re: Fantastic! Date: 10/10/2012 3:24 PM
Who is your dentist?

John Barrett, in Hadlock.

mole

------------

How long has he had this wonderful crown creating capability?
Seems way cool. I'm going to ask my next dentist if they have such a thing. If not, I'm seeking another dentist. :)

My dentist went out of business here. So now I don't have one.
Will get another, though, either here and/or Santa Rosa.

AM

Author: MoleRoja Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153107 of 162306
Subject: Re: Fantastic! Date: 10/11/2012 9:33 AM
How long has he had this wonderful crown creating capability?

He's had it since I started seeing him…about 5 years, at least. My former, much-loved female dentist, Dr. Griffiths, moved to Seattle when her 103 year old mother who lived above her office finally kicked the bucket.

May I ask, what kind of dental insurance do you and AS have? That is something we need to figure out, once creekboy retires next summer.

mole

Author: AngelMay Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 153108 of 162306
Subject: Re: Fantastic! Date: 10/11/2012 9:43 AM
May I ask, what kind of dental insurance do you and AS have? That is something we need to figure out, once creekboy retires next summer.

mole

---------------

We don't have any, I'm afraid.
We bear the cost of dental ourselves.

AM

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement