Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Lunchbxer Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31  
Subject: Fantastic Earnings! Date: 6/11/1999 7:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Great quarter report from Printrak!!!!!
Stock is starting to climb now, also.
I have great hopes for this company.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 1robbie One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 31
Subject: Re: Fantastic Earnings! Date: 10/2/1999 1:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Dead Board.

I heard about this stock on the Gab Wisdom program, online.

He doesn't think that much of small caps, but after he looked the figures over, he congratulated the caller for finding such a great stock.

Anyone else excited about this stock?

sm. float, shouldn't take much to get this going up.

Not much traffic, however

Author: Lunchbxer Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 31
Subject: Re: Fantastic Earnings! Date: 10/8/1999 3:59 PM
At the recent shareholders' meeting for Printrak, the shareholders were voting on increasing the number of shares available in the company. I voted yes...anyone know what the outcome was? I haven't checked yet.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement