Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Enilkrennad Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 168297  
Subject: FAQ Date: 7/24/2001 10:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I just posted a potential FAQ for this board. One is badly needed. Everyone please review and make comments, corrections, state problems and issues. Once we all agree, we can get TMF to link to it and make it official.

THANKS
Print the post Back To Top
Author: velvet74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7418 of 168297
Subject: Re: FAQ Date: 7/25/2001 1:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
One other suggestion on how to get rid of the <<<'s.

If you cut and paste into Word, you can hold down the alt key while using the mouse to select a rectangular area.

This will allow you to delete the first three or four characters on each line without having to go to each line a delete them individually.

The find > and replace with nothing works well to.

Author: Enilkrennad Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7425 of 168297
Subject: Re: FAQ Date: 7/25/2001 2:28 PM
Recommendations: 0
Well, i learned something new today.

And i thought i knew everything...

Author: GringoFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7439 of 168297
Subject: Re: FAQ Date: 7/25/2001 5:08 PM
Recommendations: 0
One other suggestion on how to get rid of the <<<'s.

If you cut and paste into Word, you can hold down the alt key while using the mouse to select a rectangular area.

Wow, that's neat, I had no idea you could do that! And I thought I was just here for the jokes!!

GringoFool
Computer challenged since 1902

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement