Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: aurelutra2 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 163  
Subject: Farewell Date: 1/2/2010 6:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
My grandmother died today. She was 101.
My other grandmother died at 96, 15 years ago.

A/L
Print the post Back To Top
Author: drippinfool Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156 of 163
Subject: Re: Farewell Date: 1/3/2010 12:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm sorry for the loss of your last grandmother. I hope she lived a full life and went without much pain. One of my grandmothers lived to be 93.

Now, my wife and I enjoy being grandparents.

We wish you a happier and more prosperous 2010.

Take care.

-drip

Author: aurelutra2 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157 of 163
Subject: Re: Farewell Date: 1/3/2010 1:45 PM
Thank you, drip

I'm sad, but it had gotten so difficult for her.

Our DGD is now 20 and we very seldom see her.
I did get to take her to see WICKED and I enjoyed her reactions more than I enjoyed the show, which is very good.

I hope you both will get to enjoy your grandchildren more and more as they grow.

I'm feeling sorry for myself in that respect, but she's turned into a young woman to be proud of.

A/L

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement