Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31  
Subject: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone want to talk FARM? There is never anyone out there wanting to talk FARM
Print the post Back To Top
Author: nuggetpuffer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
My daddy grew up on a farm.

Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:09 PM
Still life of bright worn red boot.

Diatribe of street hustling.

Author: nuggetpuffer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:16 PM
non-chalant preppy
hanging fireplace canvas
smolder paper dreams

Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:22 PM
Framed words illicit passage.
Degree cradles destruction.

Author: nuggetpuffer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:29 PM
Ascenscension highway
Roadblock: Educated Mind
Release! Float down stream

Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:39 PM
lachrymose son. Raft flounders.
Liege man of sea. Aqua IDEAs.

liege: subject or vassal
lachrymose: prone to tears

Author: nuggetpuffer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:52 PM
Magic notebook ride
False clock rollercoasting west
Chanting wizard spell

Opiate alchemist gaze

Author: nuggetpuffer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 10:56 PM
Magic notebook ride
False clock rollercoasting west
Chanting wizard spell

Opiate alchemist gaze
Shamanistic canyon steps

Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 11:06 PM
withers lightning to
its corpse as Hanseatic
Leagues croon their lyrics

Author: nuggetpuffer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 11:13 PM
Behind scenes of snotty nosed
Salvation recipe theives

Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 11:20 PM
Deflecting air. Tide
of asylum. Stain patches
brain. Toast decadence.

Author: nuggetpuffer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 11:26 PM
Suicidal refugee
Shackled by instant karma

Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 11:28 PM
repetition of
gyration that exposes
constant wounds. Soul Clot.

Author: nuggetpuffer Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 11:36 PM
Reincarnation Master
Bay doors shunned. Spirit glue.

Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 11:41 PM
weldin

Author: logicfeather Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/3/2001 11:44 PM
welding spirit's veins,
sprinting viciously. On course.
gradually flying.

Author: wonhundred One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 31
Subject: Re: FARM is the best! Date: 12/5/2001 3:15 PM
SHIP - HARBOR
SNIP - BARBER

flibberty-flee
flibberty-floo
we like talking about stocks, but not with YOU!!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (18) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement