Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 66  
Subject: Faux Chenille Baby Blanket #2! Date: 6/1/2012 3:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
This one turned out cuter than the first. It's for the other baby's new little cousin!

Front:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8007/7303151182_c068e4c2d6_b.j...

Back:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8150/7303150832_edbb8066b6_b.j...

close up of fabrics:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7222/7275058916_4f611f6cdb_b.j...

Um...do I even need to say I haven't started Charley's yet? I still need to get backing. But he does have a very nice crib sheet to match his yet to be sewn blanket.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 66
Subject: Re: Faux Chenille Baby Blanket #2! Date: 6/11/2012 10:53 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Love those colors and the pattern!

LWW

Author: llamalluv Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65 of 66
Subject: Re: Faux Chenille Baby Blanket #2! Date: 6/12/2012 9:16 AM
Thanks. The mom really liked it, or at the very least, she convincingly acted like she liked it. This was her third or fourth shower, so I'm sure she was feeling a little shower burnout.

I believe this is a first grandchild on her side, so her family went a little crazy, plus she works, so she had a work shower. I wound up with four baby showers myself, two of them ambushes, I mean surprises, so I understand shower burnout.

And I did guess right on the nursery colors. There were no pictures of the crib bumpers she had picked on the registry, so I had to make my guess based off of the clothes that she registered for.

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 66
Subject: Re: Faux Chenille Baby Blanket #2! Date: 6/12/2012 10:45 AM
And I did guess right on the nursery colors. There were no pictures of the crib bumpers she had picked on the registry, so I had to make my guess based off of the clothes that she registered for.

That can sometimes be the hardest part. Someone says they are using certain colors for the nursery, but if you haven't seen it, how to know which shade of green/pink/blue/brown/etc.

LWW

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement