Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HelicalZz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Coverage Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122  
Subject: FDA approval! Date: 4/7/2008 3:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
I couldn't help but notice that Regeneron recently received FDA approval of Arcalyst (rilonacept) for CAPS. Good to see there are people working on this.

http://newsroom.regeneron.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=214847&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1121405&highlight=

Note: Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS), a group of rare, inherited, auto-inflammatory conditions characterized by life-long symptoms of rash, fever/chills, joint pain, eye redness/pain, and fatigue; and Motley Fool CAPS are not necessarily indications that should be treated similarly.

Nevertheless, here is a quote from the press release.

"Recognizing the painful, isolated lives experienced by patients with CAPS, we are pleased that we can offer these patients an FDA-approved therapy that helps control its debilitating symptoms," said Leonard S. Schleifer, M.D., Ph.D., Regeneron's president and chief executive officer.

Zz - just saying
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFHollywoodDan Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 116 of 122
Subject: Re: FDA approval! Date: 4/7/2008 4:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey Double Z,

That's hilarious. Great find.

Fool On,
HD

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement