UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726165  
Subject: Feel good story of the night Date: 2/2/2013 3:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
A 70-year-old girls basketball coach was walking two of his players to their car at their high school when two thugs jumped him. Result: 1 dead thug, one in the hospital. Score two for the good guys!

http://www.wxyz.com//dpp/news/man-shot-near-martin-luther-ki...

There was also a robber shot and killed as he tried to ton a guy at a bus stop in Detroit. So score three for the good guys.

Meanwhile in Chicago the heroes in thrs stories would have been breaking the law themselves.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: whyohwhyoh Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669817 of 726165
Subject: Re: Feel good story of the night Date: 2/2/2013 4:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
I believe the most important question here is, why this 70 yr old man was carrying a gun in a gun free school zone.

If this wasn't a gun free zone, the solution that would have obviously prevented this whole tragedy is, to make MLK Detroit high school a gun free zone.

--
whyohwhyoh

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 669820 of 726165
Subject: Re: Feel good story of the night Date: 2/2/2013 4:20 AM
Recommendations: 2
All he really needed was a pair of scissors.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement