UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bills56 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 78  
Subject: Feeling Low Date: 7/28/2002 10:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello all,
Haven't posted in awhile. I have been feeling pretty low for some time now. My credit card debt is astronomical thanks to my abuse. I have used cash advances to buy scratch off (instant)lottery tickets.I had my debt down to about $25,000 and it is now close to $50,000. I hate to write that number.This is all within 2 years time. I even borrow money from my children to gamble. I am short $100 for a payment this week. WHY!! Because I gambled it away. How stupid. I am going to try and quit this additive habit but it is so hard.
Connie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 78
Subject: Re: Feeling Low Date: 10/11/2002 9:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Because I gambled it away. How stupid. I am going to try and quit this additive habit but it is so hard.

Connie,

look at the first four words above:o)

Ignore the next two!

Then act on the rest:o)

I know it's hard but always look outside the square.

Who gives a crap about the square, RIGHT???

I DO!

Lets get this board resuscitated, I know we are not alone on this!

KËZ(shocked to see the board still active...truely)

Author: Ramsees Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 67 of 78
Subject: Re: Feeling Low Date: 10/11/2002 11:34 AM
Recommendations: 1
You can do it!!!

Ramsees

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68 of 78
Subject: Re: Feeling Low Date: 11/15/2002 3:05 AM

You can do it!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW!!!

Hey Rams,

THANX:O)

KËZ

Author: Ramsees Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 69 of 78
Subject: Re: Feeling Low Date: 11/15/2002 11:12 AM
Recommendations: 2
Anytime, I'm always here

Ramsees

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement