UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joikim Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12218  
Subject: Feliway update Date: 3/15/2012 3:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Well, we started using the Feliway on Friday, 3/11. The next day, Saturday, something that had NEVER happened before occurred: both cats were up in our bedroom asleep, one the floor and one on the bed, just a few feet apart. Things had started getting better before the Feliway but this blew us away. Overall things have been much, much better. She's still snippy to him but is coming out into the house more and he seems less intent on following her around and getting into her face. We'll keep trying it for at least a month or two longer, they recommend a minimum of 30 days.
JK
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12203 of 12218
Subject: Re: Feliway update Date: 3/15/2012 3:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
The next day, Saturday, something that had NEVER happened before occurred: both cats were up in our bedroom asleep, one the floor and one on the bed, just a few feet apart.

I'll get hold of the Palestinian government if you can round up the Israeli government. And if that works, we'll try it on Congress.

Nancy

Author: blue3dragon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12204 of 12218
Subject: Re: Feliway update Date: 3/15/2012 10:13 PM
Recommendations: 0
Yay!!!!

Michele, Mews & Zuri

Author: joikim Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12209 of 12218
Subject: Re: Feliway update Date: 3/18/2012 7:13 PM
Recommendations: 0
Rats. Found urine on Stella's bed when I picked it up to wash, I guess I need to start checking it daily. They are still improving a bit in being in the same room. Murray gets so jealous when I show her any attention. Hopefully time will help.
JK

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement