UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1955502  
Subject: Fighting Fire With Fire Date: 2/22/2013 9:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
snip
"Firearms Companies Restricting Sales To GOVERNMENT Agencies In Areas That Restrict Gun Rights"

"A growing number of firearm and firearm-related companies have stated they will no longer sell items to states, counties, cities and municipalities that restrict their citizens' rights to own them.

According to The Police Loophole, 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban."

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/firearms-co...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DufusGoneSplat Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861767 of 1955502
Subject: Re: Fighting Fire With Fire Date: 2/23/2013 11:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 22
Firearms Companies Restricting Sales To GOVERNMENT Agencies In Areas That Restrict Gun Rights

You have to appreciate the efforts of companies that try to make sure the police are no better armed than the criminals. </sarcasm>

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861769 of 1955502
Subject: Re: Fighting Fire With Fire Date: 2/23/2013 11:18 AM
Recommendations: 2
Sounds like a matter of the gun manufacturers (and distributors) cutting off their nose to spite their face, but sure, I say good for them. Obviously they don't need the sales, and I'm willing to bet the agencies won't have any problem finding a source for their weapons if they need more.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861907 of 1955502
Subject: Re: Fighting Fire With Fire Date: 2/23/2013 6:39 PM
Recommendations: 0
I'm sure there will be plenty of other companies that are more than willing to make money.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861919 of 1955502
Subject: Re: Fighting Fire With Fire Date: 2/23/2013 7:06 PM
I'm sure there will be plenty of other companies that are more than willing to make money.

I'm sure China will more than happy to oblige...

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1861971 of 1955502
Subject: Re: Fighting Fire With Fire Date: 2/24/2013 2:45 AM
Yeah, it's not like the Germans, Italians, or Brits make weapons. Those Baretta 9's already carried by many NYPD are probably counterfeits.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement