UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1949455  
Subject: Fighting Patient Mistreatment in America Date: 11/14/2012 9:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Brawley tells us why health care costs and outcomes are out of control in this country. His explanation goes beyond anything I have heard about this subject. He's an excellent speaker. And his 'American story' is much, much better than Barack Obama's.

To hear this audio click on the "Play Now" on the top right side of the webpage.
http://www.commonwealthclub.org/events/2012-10-29/dr-otis-br...
Dr. Otis Brawley: Fighting Patient Mistreatment in America

Otis Brawley, Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President, American Cancer Society; Co-author, How We Do Harm: A Doctor Breaks Ranks About Being Sick in America
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836911 of 1949455
Subject: Re: Fighting Patient Mistreatment in America Date: 11/15/2012 10:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You think its bad now, wait until Obamacare takes full effect, things will get much worse.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement