Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Jahford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 42  
Subject: Figures Date: 6/26/2002 3:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Sure,
If I had actually bought YoCream when I first posted on the board I would have doubled my money.

Sometimes I am such a putz.

YoCream is now at 9.58 up from ~3.8 on 2/14

Well, at least I got out of Lucent

Ford
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Somewhere Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 42
Subject: Re: Figures Date: 6/26/2002 6:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
That's okay, I've feeling pretty lame for only buying $400 worth of the stock at $4. It's more than doubled now, but it's still only $800 and hardly makes a dent in the losses I've suffered this year!

Well, at least I was never in WorldCom. =)

-- Ryan

Author: Jahford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 42
Subject: Re: Figures Date: 6/26/2002 6:50 PM
Recommendations: 0
When I do invest, I try and put enough money into it that if it does well I make some money, but if it tanks I am not completely screwed.

My tolerance for risk is high. Of course this means that I have taken some pretty good beatings in my time.

Still, I think I have come out ahead in the long run (but not in the past year)

Well I was ahead, then apple went from 25 to 16

such is life when you play with the big boys

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement