Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I sold an entire holding that included long term and short term shares. The holding also included fractional shares that were sold a few days later. When figuring taxes, how/where do I report the fractional shares? Can I lump them in with the short term holdings or do I need to make a separate entry for the fractional shares? Help?
Print the post Back To Top