UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CJHutch Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308557  
Subject: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 4:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Saturday was my birthday. As one of my birthday presents, my husband and I went to the bank and paid off the car loan.

All told, since we started seriously paying off our debts, we've paid off over $30,000 in debt in the past 15 months.

The taste of freedom is so exhilariting!!!!!

CJHutch
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AUFool1 One star, 50 posts Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21742 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 4:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
That is amazing. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. But it's one more bit of encouragement as we move towards our last two monsters!!

Dancin along,
AU Fool

Author: makeitsimple One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21754 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 4:44 PM
All told, since we started seriously paying off our debts, we've paid off over $30,000 in debt in the past 15 months.

Congratulations!! I am doing a happy dance for you. Now, tell me your secrets..How did you do this and on what kind of salary, expenses. etc.

Boogie on Fool,

MakeItSimple

Author: iwannabeafool One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21755 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 4:44 PM
Congratulations, CJHutch! I'm tapping my toes and dancing a little jig right along with you!

-- iwannabeafool

Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21762 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 5:20 PM
Saturday was my birthday. As one of my birthday presents, my husband and I went to the bank and paid off the car loan.

Hi CJ!

That is absolutely outstanding!! That's some achievement in 15 months--amazing!

Congratulations on owning the car outright, and Happy Belated Birthday. : )

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

Author: foolizoid One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21764 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 5:24 PM
$30,000 in 15 months!!!!!
15 months == 450 days!!!!

$30,000 in Aprox. 450 days!!!!

Amazing!

~f.

Author: dswing Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21765 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 6:04 PM
Wahoooooooooo!

Just think how much money you'll be able to KEEP from now on!

LET'S LIGHT THIS CANDLE!

:-0

Author: aFoolishEngineer One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21776 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 10:19 PM

Congratulations!!! You and your husband have done very well indeed. I hope to follow your example and follow you to the road to freedom!

Dan
aFoolishEngineer

Author: dkluemp Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21777 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/13/1999 10:24 PM
Hi CJHutch,

I can think of no finer gift than the gift of freedom, debt or otherwise.

HOORAY for you!!!!

Dave

Author: amshih1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21788 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/14/1999 8:32 AM
Happy belated b-day, and congratulations! Boogie down!

Anna

Author: CherryCAS Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21807 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/14/1999 11:00 AM
<<All told, since we started seriously paying off our debts, we've paid off over
$30,000 in debt in the past 15 months.>>

That is fantastic CJHutch! Congratulations and what a great way to celebrate your birthday and start off the new year!

<<The taste of freedom is so exhilariting!!!!!>>

Can't wait to join the Freedom Train with you all soon!

Cherry

Author: yupdog One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21816 of 308557
Subject: Re: Final Happy Dance!!!! Date: 12/14/1999 12:32 PM
"we've paid off over $30,000 in debt in the past 15 months."

One word...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congragulations on an outstanding achievment. Posts like this give those of us still fighting the debt dog a fresh dose of commitment and hope. Thank You!

Merry Xmas to US and Happy B-Day to you! We Be Dancin' with you!

Later....

Shep

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement