Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
OK, so did no one watch it?

We've been talking about it here at work. I really liked the ending. I felt a little choked up, but never really cried. One of my co-workers eyes are still puffy from crying last night.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I've watched the entire show twice, watched the final 8 minutes a third time. Thought it was a very powerful and moving sequence - brings tears to my eyes every time. The aging makeup on some of the characters I thought was very good (David especially), but on some of the others not so great (Brenda & Billy). The final shot of Claire's eyes with the cataracts was really powerful to me, when you consider how important her vision was to her. But boy, she made it a long time!

If you haven't seen it yet, the obituaries here fill in some of the blanks: http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/obituary/episode63.shtml

Karon
No. of Recommendations: 1
I liked it, but i thought Keith as a 60-year old armored car guard was a little hard to buy.

swimdad
I've seen discussions of that on other boards; if you noticed, the name of the company was Charles Security - he was the owner. Best theory is that since Keith always was one to jump in and do rather than manage, that likely that was a day when he was helping out due to someone's being off sick, or something like that. Keith would have done it himself.
Well, that's very different then, isn't it?
Nevermind.

Emily
I wish I knew there was a 6FU board....

I will admit that I cried.

Did anyone notice Derrel holding hands with another man when they showed Claire & Ted's wedding?

I thought that was interesting.

I also found it interesting Claire lived so long. 102!? And she smoked all that pot and did all those drugs. I was simply amazed she lived that long.

Derrel? No I did not notice. I will have to watch a third time!

: )

donna
What about Maggie? Who else thought she looked pregnant? I watched it twice.

I always felt like the show centered around Nate, but the last episode seemed to be from Claire's perspective. I guess they jumped back and forth between the characters each season, odd though.
She was at the doctor's office when she got Ruth's call.

The writers expected us to draw our own conclusions.

donna
Yes, but remember, she was a rep for a drug company - being at a doctor's office would be part of her job.
But we never found out if she actually got a job in her new location. "Wherever I land".

or did we?

donna
Not that I recall. But someone who could hold that kind of job in the first place would not likely have any trouble getting another one.
Advertisement