UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bills56 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 78  
Subject: Finally got a grip!! Date: 11/18/2002 5:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I finally came to the understanding that buying lottery tickets is not going to make me rich. In fact it is what got me into the debt problem I have now. Yesterday was my last day of lottery ticket buying. I want to get myself out of debt so I can quit my job and work part time somewhere else. That should be enough incentive to kick the habit!! Thanks for being here and supporting me,

Connie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Ramsees Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 71 of 78
Subject: Re: Finally got a grip!! Date: 11/18/2002 10:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
The only person(s) you're going to make richer is the house, or in this case the state. You'll be amazed, once you stop, how much money you'll have.

Keep it up!

Ramsees

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 73 of 78
Subject: Re: Finally got a grip!! Date: 4/16/2003 12:26 PM
Recommendations: 0
Rams.
I am proud of you.

KËz

Author: KezFromOZ Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 74 of 78
Subject: Re: Finally got a grip!! Date: 4/16/2003 12:52 PM
Recommendations: 0
Hey Connie,
Ya gotta be in it to 'have a chance'.....Looks like you have paid-to-play & Played-to-win....that is called 'taking a chance'

Nothing wrong with having a GAMBLE!

Ya Win ya Win, Ya Lose ya win, Ya lose, ya lose. Then ya ya win but lose!

I blew $400 bucks last week, I went and gambled $15.00

I was lucky!

I would say more without the Internet world knowing about it!

Maybe TMF will give us a board one day where we can feel sorry for ourselves, without a nsme, and reach out for support & help!

KËZ

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement