UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JanFromEarth One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 61  
Subject: Financial Software for the Mac Date: 8/27/2011 3:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am a long time Windows/Quicken user who just got a Macbook. Love the Macbook but have yet to find a financial software compterable to Quicken. Quicken Essentials has gotten the worst user reviews I have seen in a long time. Tried iBank and Moneydance but they are pretty primitive.

I wondered if anyone had used Quicken on both operating systems and had feedback. Or, any other alternatives?

Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: coolnewbie One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60 of 61
Subject: Re: Financial Software for the Mac Date: 10/30/2011 8:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Tried iBank and Moneydance but they are pretty primitive.

I was going to suggest Moneydance, but I'd be curious to find out why you think its primitive. Is it because of the user interface or is it because Moneydance is lacking in functionality?

Thanks!
Coolnewbie

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement