UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RalphCramden Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 89145  
Subject: Finding ARTICLES by TMFMatt Date: 10/18/2002 2:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
I read a recent fool on the hill by TMFMatt listed in the Archives as
The Small-Cap Value Radar, Part 2

My BEST suggestion:
When I click on TMFMatt's name I should be able to find ALL articles he has written. I did find a feature called "Best Of" which you can keep and is useful, but how about a link below those for "ALL articles by TMFMatt."

I can find his postings in the message groups, but this does not include his fool on the hill articles.

I am a pretty smart and experienced user, if you do have a feature that lets me see all his articles, I would argue it is pretty well hidden (pretty poorly designed).

The Fool on the hill archives did NOT seem to have any other articles with either Part 1 in the name, Small-Cap in the name. So where is part 1?

I am STILL looking for part 1!

To the moon,
Ralph
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFMatt Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 43652 of 89145
Subject: Re: Finding ARTICLES by TMFMatt Date: 10/21/2002 2:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ralph, we're hoping to get author-based article archiving at some point. Here's part 1 of the small cap series:

http://www.fool.com/foolish8/2002/foolish8021014.htm

Best,
Matt

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement