UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fuma102 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 213  
Subject: Firefox for apple Date: 11/30/2005 9:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
i just downloaded Firefox from mozilla for an iBook, and it wont "open" after the download. it is just sitting there with a .org extension. what do i use to open / install firefox? i tried stuffit expander, but that didnt work.

any help?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTexan One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 192 of 213
Subject: Re: Firefox for apple Date: 11/30/2005 9:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!

Fuma102 -

Try posting on the "Help with this stupid computer" Board. It is much more active and you're more likely to get a helpful response.

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=112909

Author: Draggon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 193 of 213
Subject: Re: Firefox for apple Date: 11/30/2005 6:50 PM
Thanks for helping me monitor this board, Texan... :)

Draggon

Author: WrnBuffett Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 196 of 213
Subject: Re: Firefox for apple Date: 11/26/2010 7:09 PM
i just downloaded Firefox from mozilla for an iBook, and it wont "open" after the download.

iMac user here and FF loads OK. But I prefer Chrome.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement