UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: brucedoe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 189919  
Subject: Firefox Problem Date: 11/14/2012 11:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
All of a sudden when I try to use my Firefox, I get the whole screen picture without the favorites bar, the command bar, etc.

If I type Control-Alt-Delete, I can get out of it, but also the bar at the bottom shows up with the Start button, etc.

How can I get Firefox back to normal?

brucedoe
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Kurtv Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182536 of 189919
Subject: Re: Firefox Problem Date: 11/14/2012 12:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Press F11 to toggle full screen mode on and off.

Author: brucedoe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182546 of 189919
Subject: Re: Firefox Problem Date: 11/15/2012 11:45 AM
Kurtv

Well, what do you know. I must have hit F11 at some point by accident, though it is pretty much out of the way.

brucedoe

Author: BobSch Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182547 of 189919
Subject: Re: Firefox Problem Date: 11/15/2012 2:16 PM
Recommendations: 1
Well, what do you know. I must have hit F11 at some point by accident, though it is pretty much out of the way.

The cat did it ;•)

Author: chasb Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182555 of 189919
Subject: Re: Firefox Problem Date: 11/15/2012 7:36 PM
Bruce, on my keyboard, the F11 key is just above the Backspace key. I hit F11 by mistake every now and then.

Charlie Brown

Author: rainphakir Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182663 of 189919
Subject: Re: Firefox Problem Date: 11/25/2012 12:06 AM
thanks! a new tool that will enhance my online experience!
ralph.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement