UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LLRinCO Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6272  
Subject: Fires Date: 6/27/2012 12:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This is getting crazy. Hope everyone's home is okay. Sir Yoda - you are in Palmer Divide, right?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SirYoda Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6239 of 6272
Subject: Re: Fires Date: 6/27/2012 8:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yes, LLRinCO, I'm up in Monument, just barely on the C. Springs side of the Divide. Watching in awe at the power of a wildfire as it marches thru the great neighborhoods on the Springs west side. Many friends, coworkers, etc. in the Evac Zones (32,000 people & growing!). 9 square miles....

A sad day in the Springs!

Yoda

Author: LLRinCO Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6240 of 6272
Subject: Re: Fires Date: 6/27/2012 3:13 PM
Recommendations: 1
Yes it is.
My brother in law is a Lieutenant for the El Paseo Cty Sheriff's dept and they are working hard dealing with everything. Prayers for all.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement