Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
First, I am a woman. I don't like seeing men and women kissing passionately like they just invented "Hot Sex". Kissing among men, women, men and women, etc. is also a very cultural thing. Kissing is ok. Just don't turn me on watching you.
Marriage is between two people. I know people who are not "Married" and yet they are very very married. I know people who are married and they are not "Married" at all. If I remember my Catholic class on Marriage as a Senior in High School, the priest told us that he did not marry people. They married each other. He justed blessed the union. At that time gender was not a question so he used the word "people". Therefore, the problem isn't marriage but the benefits that the states or corporations give married people. I see no problem if we don't see it as a problem.
I am more impressed by "k". What you did took courage!

Smarti
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement