UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (29) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: raetsu Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308367  
Subject: Re: Tired Date: 9/22/2008 11:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
First I want to thank everyone for your help and all the jokes and slams.
Now lets answer some questions.

1. What is my plan for moving to TN? I am driving yes driving to TN from NV. I have already when back and find a job as a grocery store mgr.

2. Yesturday was my last day at my old job in NV where I was making $25K a year. Monday Sept 29 is my first day at the new job. I will be making $32K plus yearly bonuses

3. I dont want a credit increase that is not why I am mad. $42K of my debt is students loans. I am not mad because I want more things are credit but because I have a life sickness. I need to pay this stuff off so I can save money for retirement. You dont know me but I wont be able to rest while I have the debt to pay.

4. I will be renting out two rooms in my house while I am living there that. The rent is $400 each including utilites.

5. The repairs to my house will be over $1000 and no my brother dont have any money to help. Yes he did pay a $650 deposit at move in.

6. My girlfriend pays for her meds now but at that time she didnt have a job

7. I only have one credit card with a $482 balance I have paid it down from $752. I have already started snowballing I pay $190 every two weeks now. (Thanks for that advise two months ago)

8. I think I will go on that debit card diet and only use cash for a while until I can get the bank thing back under controll

9. The trips was for the house. I was checking on it because my mom had told me some of the things my brother did.

10. Entertainment is down now that month was special. I dont have time or money now however I do use the McD redbox for $1 and signed up for their free Mon and Wed program. In total I spent about $150 a month now.
Please remenber I am only 28 years old.

Thanks again let me know what you think

PLEASE NO TROLLS :)
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (29) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement