UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1950627  
Subject: First Obamacare Storefront Opens in Connecticut Date: 10/30/2013 7:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
I guess this is the "Apple Store" of Healthcare.

Imagine opening one of these puppies in one of the more inbred, Tea-Bag savvy parts of the South. <LOL>

http://articles.courant.com/2013-10-29/business/hc-haar-heal...

NEW BRITAIN — For nearly three hours after the opening Tuesday of what is believed to be the nation's first Obamacare store, Ernestine Shabazz watched carefully as would-be health exchange customers filtered in and out. That was her job, as the hired security guard.

Then, in a quiet moment on the first day of the store's operation, she asked outreach worker Luke Bajaña a few questions. Can people pay for the plans through payroll deductions? Does each plan have more than one provider?

"I, too, need insurance," Shabazz said.

She's employed, and her husband, a veteran, has insurance. But as one of the 350,000 Connecticut residents who don't have coverage, Shabazz is exactly who Access Health CT, the agency running the state's health exchange, is trying to reach.

</snip>

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolsey1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1907814 of 1950627
Subject: Re: First Obamacare Storefront Opens in Connecti Date: 10/30/2013 7:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Imagine opening one of these puppies in one of the more inbred, Tea-Bag savvy parts of the South.

Yeah, it would get bombed quicker than an abortion clinic.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement