UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734970  
Subject: First they bombed Tel Aviv Date: 11/16/2012 12:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
And now, civilians in Jerusaleum are being bombed.

Cue the UN Outrage!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655500 of 734970
Subject: Re: First they bombed Tel Aviv Date: 11/16/2012 12:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
And now, civilians in Jerusaleum are being bombed.

Cue the UN Outrage!
------------------
....and the UN word of the day is...........Restraint.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655547 of 734970
Subject: Re: First they bombed Tel Aviv Date: 11/16/2012 4:51 PM
Recommendations: 0
Wasn't it the United Nations that recognized Israel as a sovereign state entitled to defend itself? Why, yes, it was. UN Resolution 181 defined the outline of a settlement in Palestine creating both a Jewish and a Palestinian homeland. The 1947 UN Partition divided the area into three entities: a Jewish state, an Arab state, and an international zone around Jerusalem.

Israel is defending itself--whether the UN likes it or not.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement