Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RodimusPrime Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 95866  
Subject: first time in NFL history... Date: 10/8/2012 11:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
...that a team has collected both 300+ yards passing and 300+ yards rushing in a single game. Wow. I hope that SF saved some of it for next week against NYG, when they will need it.

--Rod
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92677 of 95866
Subject: Re: first time in NFL history... Date: 10/8/2012 1:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
the Bills allowed 9.9 yds per play for over 60 plays from scrimmage to the 49ers yesterday...

the Bills are allowing 5.7 yds per rushing attempt for the season...

should wake up the Cardinals lackluster rushing attack next Sunday in the desert...

Author: SmallBear94 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92682 of 95866
Subject: Re: first time in NFL history... Date: 10/9/2012 10:44 AM
Recommendations: 1
Just imagine what the Vikings, who embarrassed the 49ers a couple weeks ago, would do to the Bills.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement