Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ferjen Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 14486  
Subject: FKA: AAPL Date: 1/23/2013 8:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Down big after hours...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: stillwater9999 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13131 of 14486
Subject: Re: FKA: AAPL Date: 1/23/2013 8:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I sold out completely awhile back (very small positions) now watching the circus from the sidelines.

sw

Author: VitaBevis Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13133 of 14486
Subject: Re: FKA: AAPL Date: 1/24/2013 7:52 AM
Recommendations: 4
There was no earnings miss. They beat the street's estimate by 2.5%, and they beat their own guidance by 17.5%.

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13204 of 14486
Subject: Re: FKA: AAPL Date: 3/10/2013 1:03 PM
Recommendations: 2
Kahuna says

My cost on Apple(AAPL) is $5.125 per share. Disappointed with this quarter's Big Earnings miss, the negative reaction is probably over-done.

Some people do believe the stock could settle around $425 per share. For Apple, Expectations were simply way, way too high.

My cost is about the same, and if the stock is still in the 400's when I (or my heirs) finally cash out, it will be no tragedy. However, after watching the stock and the company carefully since the IPO and working daily with Apple's technologies since 1979, I am convinced it is the most underpriced stock on the market. The high expectations were right all along, and they are still right.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement