Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Undrwriter One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 26  
Subject: Flagstar's Star is Rising! Date: 7/7/2001 1:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello everyone. Speaking from experience and from knowledge of this industry, FLAGSTAR BANK is one of the most stable and profitable financial institutions of it's size. It's agreesive and yet conservative management has made the right decisions at key points in time. With the impending split and move to the NYSE it appears we have a winner on our hands. Buying this stock is one of the smartest decisions I've ever made. My 8Ball helped too. Three cheers for this stock! HIP HIP!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Judya One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 26
Subject: Re: Flagstar's Star is Rising! Date: 7/13/2001 12:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Always thought Flagstar would go places - let's continue to hope so - with the move to NYSE and change of ticker (FLGS to FBC), the price dropped also ($26 to $18) - do you think this is just because or did something happen? -

Author: d2nabeach Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 26
Subject: Re: Flagstar's Star is Rising! Date: 7/14/2001 10:32 AM
split 3/2 on 7-12, prior to move to nyse, looks like a great stock!

Author: Undrwriter One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 26
Subject: Re: Flagstar's Star is Rising! Date: 7/14/2001 11:29 AM
THIS IS A WONDERFUL STOCK! EPS is expected to beat all expectations and all analysts are calling it a buy stong or moderate. If this keeps up, this could be a takeover target in as little as a year. 8Ball says BUY AND HOLD ON FOR THE RIDE!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement