UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 89148  
Subject: Font Size Date: 9/28/2012 1:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Font size has changed in FF/Pale Moon for TMF but not TMF UK nor in IE. Please reset to what it was
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87098 of 89148
Subject: Re: Font Size Date: 9/28/2012 2:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Font size has changed in FF/Pale Moon for TMF but not TMF UK nor in IE. Please reset to what it was

grouse100, I'm on FF 15.0.1, and not seeing the problem. Is it changeable within the FF menus?

Richard

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87099 of 89148
Subject: Re: Font Size Date: 9/28/2012 2:35 PM
Nope, but it appears correctly on the UK and all my other sites are normal.

Pale Moon 15.1.1 and FF 14.0.1

Author: ptheland Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87100 of 89148
Subject: Re: Font Size Date: 9/28/2012 3:19 PM
Recommendations: 5
Holding the Ctrl key while scrolling the mouse wheel will change the font size. I've had that happen when my cat walks on the keyboard as I'm surfing the web. FF remembers your selection by web site, so the change would not show up on other web sites.

To check, press Ctrl and 0 (that's the number 0, not the letter O) to reset your font size back to the defaults.

--Peter

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 87101 of 89148
Subject: Re: Font Size Date: 9/28/2012 4:39 PM
Recommendations: 1
CTRL - 0 didn't have any effect, but the scrolling did yet it did not effect others sites- TNKS

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement