UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jcb Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76418  
Subject: foolish four(IRA] Date: 1/9/1998 12:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm retired with over 1 M in mutual funds in my ira. After reading the bros.' books and becoming foolish on the net, plan on selling m-funds and investing in the f-four. any suggestion on %. Thanks for your help.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1145 of 76418
Subject: Re: foolish four(IRA] Date: 1/9/1998 9:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings, Jcb, and welcome.

<<I'm retired with over 1 M in mutual funds in my ira. After reading the bros.' books and becoming foolish on the net, plan on selling m-funds and investing in the f-four. any suggestion on %. >>

It's entirely up to you how large of a percentage of your stash you invest in any of the Dow theories like the Foolish Four. But if you're asking what percentage goes into each security that makes up the Foolish Four on the day you buy, then perhaps you don't have a clear understanding of the concept. I recommend you toddle over to the Dow area in The Fool's School and do some reading on the various Dow methods used around here. You'll have a much clearer understanding of what it's all about if you do.

Regards.....Pixy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement