Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (31) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 78  
Subject: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 3:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
n.e. patriots
Print the post Back To Top
Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 3:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
n.y. jets

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 33 of 78
n.y. giants

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 78
buffalo bills

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 3:58 PM
philadelphia eagles

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 78
baltimore ravens

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37 of 78
carolina panthers

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38 of 78
washington redskins

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 39 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 4:00 PM
miami dolphins

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40 of 78
tampa bay buccaneers

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41 of 78
clevleand browns

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 42 of 78
cincinatti bengals

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 43 of 78
pittsburgh steelers

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44 of 78
tennesee titans

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 4:01 PM
denver broncos

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 4:01 PM
seattle seahawks

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 4:02 PM
arizona cardinals

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48 of 78
st. louis rams

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49 of 78
san diego chargers

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 50 of 78
san francisco 49ers

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 51 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 4:03 PM
houston gambles

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 52 of 78
new orleans saints

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53 of 78
chicago bears

Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/4/2002 4:04 PM
Recommendations: 1
shouldda done this by conf. and division

too late now

Author: MechanicalMethod Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 55 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 4/6/2002 2:38 PM
too late now

NO! Try again until you get it right!

Author: rerics Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 12/16/2002 7:42 PM
houston gambles

Houston Texans. Were they going to be the Gambles at one time?

rerics

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 2/5/2003 12:12 PM
Long time ago.

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61 of 78
This board was populated by a couple of GMS posters.

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 62 of 78
What is GMS, you ask?

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 2/5/2003 12:13 PM
That's a long story and also a short one.

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 78
Subject: Re: football teams Date: 2/5/2003 12:13 PM
Which would you prefer. I'll wait.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (31) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement