UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: zoopie Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308881  
Subject: For Neglectarino... Date: 6/13/2002 11:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Okay, I just gotta know, did your name come from the Simpsons episode where the kids are taken away by child services? (Stupid babies need the MOST attention!)

I'm a Simpsons nerd. Sorry.
-Zoopie
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Neglectarino Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130267 of 308881
Subject: Re: For Neglectarino... Date: 6/13/2002 12:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Okay, I just gotta know, did your name come from the Simpsons episode where the kids are taken away by child services? (Stupid babies need the MOST attention!)

Natch!

I thought it was the funniest thing: "Welcome to your new home, neglectarinos!"--meaning, in the "Flanders' world" being placed in foster care & forcibly separated from your family isn't all that terribly traumatic and is subject to the usual happy-babble. "You're now part of the Flanders' Flock." Yikes!

-Neglectarino
Also *very* fond of the Frank Grimes and the "22 Short Films About Springfield" episodes

"Quarter Pounder with cheese? Well, I can picture the cheese, but, do they have Krusty partially gelatinated non-dairy gum-based beverages?"

Author: jade4 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130302 of 308881
Subject: Re: For Neglectarino... Date: 6/13/2002 3:06 PM
Recommendations: 2
"Worst episode ever"

-j4 fan 2.

My fav is "why you little ..arrghhhhh" I chase my son, then he chases me.... ok.. we're not REAlly acting out The Simpsons... I swear

Author: zoopie Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130304 of 308881
Subject: Re: For Neglectarino... Date: 6/13/2002 3:20 PM
"""Also *very* fond of the Frank Grimes and the "22 Short Films About Springfield" episodes"""""

Isn't the Frank Grimes episode the one where all the rats escape and head to MOE's? "Alright, everybody, tuck your socks into your pants!"

Sorry, this has nothing to do with CC debt, I'll stop now!
-Zoopie

Author: frissy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130325 of 308881
Subject: Re: For Neglectarino... Date: 6/13/2002 4:17 PM
Hey, now, take this OT banter outside!

Or here:

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=17350697&bid=115569

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130805 of 308881
Subject: Re: For Neglectarino... Date: 6/17/2002 12:54 PM
"Quarter Pounder with cheese? Well, I can picture the cheese, but, do they have Krusty partially gelatinated non-dairy gum-based beverages?"

-- that must be what they servied my husband at Sonic when he asked for a MILKshake...

Author: Neglectarino Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130823 of 308881
Subject: Re: For Neglectarino... Date: 6/17/2002 2:39 PM
Isn't the Frank Grimes episode the one where all the rats escape and head to MOE's? "Alright, everybody, tuck your socks into your pants!"

I think it is.

-Neglectarino
"Or Grimey, as he preferred to be called..."

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement