UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 263  
Subject: For the bathroom Date: 2/22/2005 12:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I saw this and just knew that it was perfect for this board.

It has a heated seat, a warm-water "cleansing unit", lid closes when you walk away, keeps track of what kind of waste was deposited, and like the best ovens, is self cleaning.

Really, it's simply a steal at the price.

http://www.homeclick.com/showpage.asp?itemid=95123

Amanda
Print the post Back To Top
Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 242 of 263
Subject: Re: For the bathroom Date: 2/22/2005 2:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Amanda,
that's neat.

Really, it's simply a steal at the price.
you think so? i mean its 2 different things all automatic but i think thats a lot of $$.
but i like it. i just want to disable the auto-open function so it doesnt try to eat me every time i pass by
jC

Author: SockPuppetMan Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 243 of 263
Subject: Re: For the bathroom Date: 2/22/2005 2:17 PM
Yeah, gorgeous idea although the price is still pretty far up there. In Japan, though, these toilets have been popular for atleast the past 10 years, if not longer.

Still, because of the price and Americans seeing this type of toilet more as an extravegance than a need, the price will seem a bit steep when compared to most toilets available at Homedepot... IMHO.

-_- Alex -_-

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 244 of 263
Subject: Re: For the bathroom Date: 2/24/2005 9:55 AM
Recommendations: 1
Perhaps I should have posted this at Living Above Your Means.

They'd get the sarcasm.

Author: SockPuppetMan Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 245 of 263
Subject: Re: For the bathroom Date: 2/24/2005 1:48 PM
AAAAmanda said: Perhaps I should have posted this at Living Above Your Means.

They'd get the sarcasm.

LOL, either way, it's all good. Even us metro's need a clean tush ;-)

-_- Alex -_-

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement