Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (29) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19022  
Subject: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 9/30/2005 2:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
Hello, Retired Fools...

I'm new to this board, and I'm not a retired fool, but I wanted to share a friend's career and life-changing event with you.

We just celebrated her 45th birthday this past September. She was a manager at IRS in one of their Auditing divisions. She had over 26 stellar years (promotions galore) of service!

Due to Federal budget problems, her entire division is being obsorbed into one location back East (Virginia, I think). She didn't want to leave California, so she was given an option to either transition into an entirely new career classification, retire with a pro-rated age retirement penalty, or a lump sum severage package. She considered the other classifications, but decided not to accept that option because it would mean a $20,000+ cut in salary. In the end, she chose the penalty pension.

Here's the kicker: Apparently, under this pension system, if she had decided to accept any of the several lower-paying positions she had been offered, her entire 26-years+ pension would be based on the lower pay! The years at $60,000 plus salary would have been forfieted from her future retirement pension distribution equation. Why? The pension system recognizes only the last three years of salary in determining your final pension amount...talk about being kicked at both ends! She also didn't want to spend the next 10 or 15 years trying to get back to where she had already been.

Fortunately she does have savings, but not enough to delay cashing out on her pension. She also didn't "bother" to establish other components to her retirement portfolio (she doesn't have an IRA, didn't particpate in the 403(b), or the 457, etc.). She occasionally purchased EE Savings Bonds.

She officially retires from the IRS today, September 30, 2005. Her 26 years+ pension (with age pro-rated penalty) will be approximately $1,500 a month before taxes. Last year when she was informed of the downsizing, she was in the middle of negotiating an offer on a home. Needless to say, she is now renting a two-bedroom home from a relative who doesn't need the money--the home is mortgage free. She would never have been able to maintain the $2,200+ mortgage if she had gone through with her house purchase last year!

At 45, she's back in the job hunting game. She's enjoying the challenge of trying to find something different and a lot less stressful, but that mindset will soon wear off when her savings have been depleted and her bonds cashed in if she doesn't find something soon to supplement her pension.

We were hoping she would defer her retirement until she reached optimal pension age....but she simply couldn't afford to and that option wasn't available to her.

What did her experience teach me about my own retirement planning efforts?:

1. Don't assume I'm on target just because I'm still with the company I've been with for so many years! A company pension is only as good as when you actually receive the pension...

2. Don't be a one-instrument retiree. DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY your retirement portfolio!

3. A career is not the entirety of your life! I aspire to be emotionally and socially healthy enough to feel valuable when I no longer need someone else's signature to get paid!

Mary

P.S. Thanks to the Fool community, I've been agressively practicing #2 for quite a few years now.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Grumpybiker Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10090 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 9/30/2005 7:42 PM
Recommendations: 0
Well, I was "retired" at age 43!
I certainly wasn't prepared for it and, unlike your friend, had made no preparations for retirement, nor had I options to seek further employment.
I am officially one of those disabled vets and am stuck with a "fixed income," i.e. my VA disability check, which eats up my paltry retirement pay. I mean, nobody plans to retire as a staff sergeant.
http://groups.msn.com/GrumpyPix/online.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=375
http://groups.msn.com/GrumpyPix/grumpyslife.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=37

Regards,

Grumpy

Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10091 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 9/30/2005 8:35 PM
Recommendations: 3
Her 26 years+ pension (with age pro-rated penalty) will be approximately $1,500 a month before taxes. Last year when she was informed of the downsizing, she was in the middle of negotiating an offer on a home.

That's the equivalent of having $450K in an IRA in terms of withdrawal rates, plus she almost certainly gets a sweetheart healthcare program, all at age 45. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for her. I'm sorry she didn't get to keep her job, but millions of folks don't get to keep the same job throughout their working lives. She gets a great pension, plus great benefits, all at age 45, courtesy of the taxpayers of this country.

Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10092 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 9/30/2005 8:36 PM
I mean, nobody plans to retire as a staff sergeant.

Unless it's too the brig.

Author: ep0001 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10093 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 9/30/2005 9:15 PM
Recommendations: 1
$1,500 a month

inflation protected I believe. No wonder we can't balance the budget when so much of the budget has mandated increases, regardless of income. Imagine running your home that way.

Author: TMFPMarti Big funky green star, 20000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10094 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 9/30/2005 9:16 PM
Recommendations: 5
I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for her.

Just Phil here; not a TMF nanny.

Before this descends into an LBYM thread, let's consider what I think is the most informative aspect of it: one never knows what tomorrow will bring. I'm constantly reminding people that tax planning doesn't begin April 14. Likewise, retirement planning doesn't start the day you become "redundant."

Phil

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10095 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 9/30/2005 9:47 PM
ep0001 writes,

$1,500 a month

inflation protected I believe. No wonder we can't balance the budget when so much of the budget has mandated increases, regardless of income. Imagine running your home that way.

Vanguard will sell a 45-year-old female a $1,500/month life annuity (inflation-adjusted) for $570,000.

http://flagship4.vanguard.com/VGApp/hnw/content/AccountServ/Retirement/ATSAnnuitiesOVContent.jsp

intercst

Author: DorothyM Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10096 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 9/30/2005 10:13 PM
Recommendations: 6
At 45, she's back in the job hunting game. She's enjoying the challenge of trying to find something different and a lot less stressful, but that mindset will soon wear off when her savings have been depleted and her bonds cashed in if she doesn't find something soon to supplement her pension.

Why should she deplete her savings and cash in her bonds? If she's not qualified for a decent job in the private sector she was way under-qualified for $60,000 at the IRS.

So she was making $60,000 (and deserved it) in her old job - I'm assuming she has computer skills along with "people skills" and could get *at least* $40,000 in a new job. The $1,500/month gives her a very nice cushion and she starts maxing her Roth IRA and at 50 adds the catch-up allowance. If her new job has a 401K (and most jobs at that level do have one), she can start at 4 or 5% and up it one percent every three months -- eventually she's doing 20% plus the catch-up allowance starting at age 50.

While she's looking for a job she gets in shape and does some temp work. This is a wake-up call, not the end of the world. She has a choice. I'd say she's pretty lucky. By the time she's 60 she ought to have a pretty good nest egg and be ready for a safe and secure retirement.

Author: foolkath Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10097 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/1/2005 12:09 AM
"While she's looking for a job she gets in shape and does some temp work. This is a wake-up call, not the end of the world. She has a choice. I'd say she's pretty lucky. By the time she's 60 she ought to have a pretty good nest egg and be ready for a safe and secure retirement. "

I agree, and on top of that her housing expenses are low. Especially for being in California. And at 62, does she get SS?

Author: cliff666 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10098 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/1/2005 1:18 AM
Recommendations: 2
Adding yet one more slant, I was laid off at 55. I moped around for a year, but eventually got a "temp" job, and have been working ever since. I will retire on my own terms this January.

So tell her not to give up.

cliff

Author: TMFPMarti Big funky green star, 20000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10100 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/1/2005 6:45 AM
And at 62, does she get SS?

Maybe, but I doubt it. She would have been hired in the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) days. CSRS workers don't pay SS tax, don't receive SS earnings credits, and don't receive SS benefits. The current Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) applies to people hired after 1983. FERS employees are covered by SS. CSRS employees had an opportunity to switch to FERS, but not many did.

Of course, she could get enough SS credits in the future to qualify for SS benefits. However, current law has a "windfall" provision that reduces SS benefits when one is also receiving a CSRS pension unless you've had 30 years of "substantial" SS employment.

Phil

Author: ep0001 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10101 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/1/2005 7:34 AM
Vanguard will sell a 45-year-old female a $1,500/month life annuity (inflation-adjusted) for $570,000.

And I believe she has lifetime medical benefits too.

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10102 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/1/2005 8:31 PM
Of course I feel sympathetic, but not all that sorry for your friend if she's in good health. I worked for 26 years and got my last and best-paying job at age 48 and retired a couple of months ago at age 55--with no pension and no employer-provided health insurance (and no emplyer contributions to my 401k). Lucky for me my husband is employed and can add me to his health insurance. But he was laid off at age 52 (no pension, no insurance) and had to move across the country to find a job that pays 1/3 of his peak salary. C'est la vie.

Could your friend start a business doing personal and/or business taxes? Accompanying people to tax audits? Work in payroll at some company? Or parlay her management, people, and financial skills into some other job?

BTW, I've heard that the govt is consolidating agency offices from blue to red states--i have no idea if this is true. Maybe it's just a move from more expensive to less expensive states.

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10103 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 1:23 AM
Grumpy,

Thanks for the humor...after reading the negative tones of some of the posts, it was a most welcomed.

BTW, aren't you out of uniform with that beard? :>)}}}}

Mary

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10104 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 1:27 AM
ResNullius,

That's the equivalent of having $450K in an IRA in terms of withdrawal rates, plus she almost certainly gets a sweetheart healthcare program, all at age 45. I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for her. I'm sorry she didn't get to keep her job, but millions of folks don't get to keep the same job throughout their working lives. She gets a great pension, plus great benefits, all at age 45, courtesy of the taxpayers of this country.

Thank you, but, there's no need for you to feel sorry for her. She earned her sweetheart healthcare program and great pension/benefits by serving the taxpayers of this country.

BTW, not only is my friend American-born; she's also a taxpayer as well.

Mary

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10105 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 1:30 AM
ep0001;

My original post was about a friend being forced to leave a job she loved, forced to retire from that job, and how she's emotionally struggling to start over.

It was and is not about your personal political views.

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10106 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 1:33 AM
Just Phil here; not a TMF nanny.

Before this descends into an LBYM thread, let's consider what I think is the most informative aspect of it: one never knows what tomorrow will bring. I'm constantly reminding people that tax planning doesn't begin April 14. Likewise, retirement planning doesn't start the day you become "redundant."

Thanks, Phil! SOMEBODY GOT IT!!! Whew, after reading some of the surprisingly unsupportive and hostile responses, I thought the point of my original post had been forgotten.

In case anyone wants a quick review, below is what I wrote at the end of the post after stating my friend's predicament:

1. Don't assume I'm on target just because I'm still with the company I've been with for so many years! A company pension is only as good as when you actually receive the pension...

2. Don't be a one-instrument retiree. DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY, DIVERSIFY your retirement portfolio!

3. A career is not the entirety of your life! I aspire to be emotionally and socially healthy enough to feel valuable when I no longer need someone else's signature to get paid!

Mary

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10107 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 2:15 AM
DorothyM,

Why should she deplete her savings and cash in her bonds? If she's not qualified for a decent job in the private sector she was way under-qualified for $60,000 at the IRS.

Los Angeles is a very competitive job market. None of us expect her to find a job within the next 24 hours, next week, month, six months, or even a year from now. Since her last day at work was only about 24 hours ago, she plans on taking a little time to catch her breath, work on her resumes, and schedule some appointments to register with some temp agencies. She also has a couple of companies/organizations in mind that she would like to work for.

She's already been offered opportunities comparable to and plus her IRS salary by a couple of clients. Unfortunately, she can't accept them because there is a conflict of interest issue and a one-year clause of some type that prevents her using this option.

Also, remember, she wants to try something different...

While she's looking for a job she gets in shape and does some temp work.

If by "in shape" you mean physical health; fortunately she's in excellent health and since she's been athletic all of her life, she's also quite fit --she's a very attractive petite little thing. She's also an optimist. I don't bother to hang out with any other types!

A few of us got together a while back and started helping her figure out a new lifestyle strategy. Of course we immediately focused on her job hunting task (redefining her work/career/employment objectives, doing a personality/best-suited-for job analysis, and creating several resume samples, internet research--Monster.com). Since she's a single parent (two sons), there are other challenges she's dealing with. She's fortunate to have a great proactive support group (family and friends).

This is a wake-up call, not the end of the world.

Exactly. This very perspective was one of the main reasons I posted my friend's experience. Here's what I ended the original post with:

Mary

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10108 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 2:31 AM
foolkath,

She will not receive SS. Her housing expenses are low for now--I found out that it is a temporary arrangement. She has the low-cost housing housing because of her job situation.

At this immediate moment, she's not concerned about a "nice nest egg 20 years from now".

She's concerned about getting a job that will support her family today, next week, six months from now.

Fortunately, she doesn't carry debt; so she doesn't have to worry about her credit history spiraling in to ruin.

Mary

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10109 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 2:38 AM
Cliff,

Thanks...one more who "got it"!

We are all trying to help her keep her spirits up. And thank you, so much, for...

"I will retire on my own terms....

It's really what we all want. It's not so much about the money. It's about feeling in control of one's career choices and financial retirement future. Emotionally, she's just not ready to retire. When's it's decided for you--forced on you...it's much more difficult emotionally to let it go, start over, and get on with it.

Mary

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10110 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 3:05 AM
alstroemeria

Could your friend start a business doing personal and/or business taxes? Accompanying people to tax audits? Work in payroll at some company? Or parlay her management, people, and financial skills into some other job?

These are all great suggestions--some of which she is considering. She's appears to be leaning towards doing something totally different.

BTW, I've heard that the govt is consolidating agency offices...

Yes. You are correct. They are trying to cut costs by relocating. Obviously they are not considering the expense of the extreme weather conditions in those regions.

Of course I feel sympathetic, but not all that sorry for your friend if she's in good health. I worked for 26 years and got my last and best-paying job at age 48 and retired a couple of months ago at age 55--with no pension and no employer-provided health insurance (and no emplyer contributions to my 401k). Lucky for me my husband is employed and can add me to his health insurance. But he was laid off at age 52 (no pension, no insurance) and had to move across the country to find a job that pays 1/3 of his peak salary. C'est la vie.

You, your husband, and my friend's experience is exactly why I'm ever so grateful that I learned from the Fool community to diversify my retirement portfolio. As a single independent (one income), I can't afford to depend solely on a company pension. I have a ROTH IRA, participate in my company's matching 401(k) and 457 plans, purchase Savings Bonds, and contribute to a savings, and e-fund account as well. When the last dollar has been deducted from my paycheck, well over 40% of my salary is invested in my retirement portfolio every month. Making sure that I had a solid retirement diversification strategy is the main reason I put off buying a home. I don't regret that decision. After all, I can always buy a house...but building my retirement portfolio; that takes time...

Mary

Author: DorothyM Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10111 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 8:10 AM
Recommendations: 3
Thanks, Phil! SOMEBODY GOT IT!!! Whew, after reading some of the surprisingly unsupportive and hostile responses, I thought the point of my original post had been forgotten.

In case anyone wants a quick review, below is what I wrote at the end of the post after stating my friend's predicament:

<<snip>>

Gee, feydom, I'm sorry to have posted unsatisfactorily. But in my defense of myself and others you didn't sufficiently outline what responses would be acceptable.

Since you're new, I make bold to point out that you'll have more control over responses to your posts if you have your own board -- and it's surprisingly easy to do.

In the meantime, you're just going to have to put up with the random muttering of various TMFers who just happen to wander by -- Getting us to post within specified paramters is a lot like herding cats.

Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10112 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 8:13 AM
Recommendations: 16
Thank you, but, there's no need for you to feel sorry for her. She earned her sweetheart healthcare program and great pension/benefits by serving the taxpayers of this country.

BTW, not only is my friend American-born; she's also a taxpayer as well.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the discussion. My point is that she got a heck of a lot more than 95% of nongovernement workers would have gotten under the same circumstances. I don't consider working for the IRS to be up there with serving in the military. She isn't serving, she's working for wages just like everyone else, only she has more to show for it than most. Your original post presented the issue as if something truly unusual or horrible had happened to your friend. My point was (and is) that she's in better shape than most folks.

Author: feydom One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10113 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 2:27 PM
DorotyM

<<snip>>

Gee, feydom, I'm sorry to have posted unsatisfactorily. But in my defense of myself and others you didn't sufficiently outline what responses would be acceptable.

Since you're new, I make bold to point out that you'll have more control over responses to your posts if you have your own board -- and it's surprisingly easy to do.

In the meantime, you're just going to have to put up with the random muttering of various TMFers who just happen to wander by -- Getting us to post within specified paramters is a lot like herding cats.

-------------

There was nothing unsatisfactory about your response...simply a different point of view.

I'm "new" to this board, and I posted here because it was relevant to the focus of the board. Since I have no interest in "controlling" anyone's responses, I see no point in creating another Retired Fools board. I will continue to post retire-related issues here.

IMHO, there were no posts that resembled random muttering. I posted my friend's retirement predicament on this board to vent my frustration at what's happened to her, hoped to get some responses from Fools sharing their experiences being in similar situations, some advice, suggestions, and solutions, and some insight from those who survived and succeeded in spite of it all. I got all of that and more.

As usual, the Fool community did not disappoint me.

Mary

Author: ep0001 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10114 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 5:08 PM
My original post was about a friend being forced to leave a job she loved, forced to retire from that job, and how she's emotionally struggling to start over.

It was and is not about your personal political views.

Hey don't ask the question if you might not like the answer.

Author: KenAtPcs Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10115 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 5:30 PM
Hey don't ask the question if you might not like the answer.

That's a great attitude for Usenet & Yahoo, but not here.

Ken

Author: BrerBear Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10116 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 5:37 PM
That's a great attitude for Usenet & Yahoo, but not here.

Ken
===========================================
I've been *absolutely amazed* at the responses to the genesis topic.

I, for one, thank you sincerely for concisely and succinctly stating same.

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10117 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/2/2005 9:17 PM
Recommendations: 4
It is time to End this thread, & to move on.

Author: DorothyM Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10140 of 19022
Subject: Re: FORCED TO "RETIRE" AT AGE 45 Date: 10/5/2005 8:54 AM
There was nothing unsatisfactory about your response...simply a different point of view.

I'm "new" to this board, and I posted here because it was relevant to the focus of the board. Since I have no interest in "controlling" anyone's responses, I see no point in creating another Retired Fools board. I will continue to post retire-related issues here.

Thanks. But next time (if ever) I respond to one of your postsl, I'll try to add a scarcasm alert, but so it's clear

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (29) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement