Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jamesp717 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 18091  
Subject: Ford Atlas Concept Date: 1/15/2013 4:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Ford Atlas Concept, the sneak peek at the future of F-Series pickups

This was supposed to be the Detroit auto show where General Motors put a spotlight on the forthcoming refresh of the Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra pickups, and Ram touted its win as North American Truck of the Year. Instead, their thunder has been hauled away by the show's surprise, the Ford Atlas concept

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/ford-atlas-concept-sn...

James
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17338 of 18091
Subject: Re: Ford Atlas Concept Date: 1/15/2013 9:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Pretty darn snazzy looking!

For only $89,900, it can be yours :)

Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17339 of 18091
Subject: Re: Ford Atlas Concept Date: 1/15/2013 10:31 PM
Recommendations: 0
NICE!!!

Donna

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement