Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joseppi Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 18139  
Subject: Ford (F) Date: 1/21/2013 10:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey all,
Totally new to options. I love Ford this year and bought some calls straight up a couple weeks back and did really well. About 300% in 1 week. A few hundred dollar position just to test the waters and just hit it right.

I would love to get any pro suggestions on how to wisely play Ford this year with an options play. Don't mind a safer longer play with high yield potential.

Thank you,
Joseppi
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFBreakerRob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17349 of 18139
Subject: Re: Ford (F) Date: 1/21/2013 10:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hey all,
Totally new to options. I love Ford this year and bought some calls straight up a couple weeks back and did really well. About 300% in 1 week. A few hundred dollar position just to test the waters and just hit it right.

I would love to get any pro suggestions on how to wisely play Ford this year with an options play. Don't mind a safer longer play with high yield potential.

Thank you,
Joseppi

These are not the droids you are looking for.....

I suspect you are intending to post your request on the Motley Fool Options Ford board, which is at this link:

http://boards.fool.com/1321/optionss-f-f-120294.aspx?mid=304...

Rob

Author: SkepikI One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17350 of 18139
Subject: Re: Ford (F) Date: 1/21/2013 11:16 PM
On the other hand, if you want to own a good long term stock, make the call....

Move along, move along ;)

Author: joseppi Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17351 of 18139
Subject: Re: Ford (F) Date: 1/22/2013 9:24 AM
THANK YOU!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement