Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBreakerRob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 18054  
Subject: Ford to Re-Enter NA Heavy Market Date: 1/25/2013 7:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?9657-Blu...

I guess they figure this will be profitable!

Rob
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BFatConservative One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17353 of 18054
Subject: Re: Ford to Re-Enter NA Heavy Market Date: 1/25/2013 8:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
It sure does look awesome. Be interesting to see how the pricing falls out. You gotta think that margins on a vehicle like this would be consistent with the F-X50 margins.

MjH

Author: TMFBreakerRob Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17354 of 18054
Subject: Re: Ford to Re-Enter NA Heavy Market Date: 1/25/2013 6:35 PM
Recommendations: 0
I mis-read the article. Ford is NOT bringing it here to NA at this time. <blush>

I suppose I should sign up for a remedial reading course.

Rob

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement