UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 740358  
Subject: Forecast Date: 10/7/2012 2:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
High today of 79. Then four days with highs in the low- to mid-70s. No rain, no clouds. Pretty good for October, eh?

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647588 of 740358
Subject: Re: Forecast Date: 10/7/2012 7:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"High today of 79. Then four days with highs in the low- to mid-70s. No rain, no clouds. Pretty good for October, eh?" --fleg

The problem isn't spring and fall, it's the heat of summer and the cold of winter that are the problem. The temperatures you listed are fairly typical October weather for Tennessee also, but in the dead of summer it was 107 degrees here.

The last few winters have been fairly nice so I guess I can't complain too much. As long as we have a heat pump in the winter it's survivable.

Artie

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement