Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CardinalW Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121185  
Subject: Form 3520 and Tax Software Date: 3/5/2006 6:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi all,

Does any of the available online tax software support form 3520? The Taxcut website doesn't mention the form so I assume they don't. On the Turbotax website, 3520 isn't listed either.

Can I file electronically with Taxcut or Turbotax and send in a hardcopy of 3520?

Thanks,
C
Print the post Back To Top
Author: irasmilo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 84694 of 121185
Subject: Re: Form 3520 and Tax Software Date: 3/5/2006 7:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Does any of the available online tax software support form 3520? The Taxcut website doesn't mention the form so I assume they don't. On the Turbotax website, 3520 isn't listed either.

Can I file electronically with Taxcut or Turbotax and send in a hardcopy of 3520?

Since Form 3520 is not filed with your 1040, and in most cases is filed at a different IRS center than the 1040, I can't think of any reason why you can't efile your income tax return and file the 3520 on paper.

Ira

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement