UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FoolishVintner Two stars, 250 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947226  
Subject: Fox Calls It For Obama Date: 11/6/2012 11:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012-election-resu...

It's all over but the dancing on the grave of the Tea Party.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833357 of 1947226
Subject: Re: Fox Calls It For Obama Date: 11/6/2012 11:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
.....Hail to President Obama. God bless our souls, and our Country. - Carol

Author: emtwo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1833358 of 1947226
Subject: Re: Fox Calls It For Obama Date: 11/6/2012 11:29 PM
Read the comments....these people are going freaking nuts!!

Heard one of the "entertainers" say that America lost tonight, that the poor and middle class have suffered more under President Obama than any other president since the 1930s.

Full-Tilt Delusional...

v/r

Michael

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement