No. of Recommendations: 3
Frankly, his style makes me sick. His soft voice reminds me of an authority figure telling us something that he knows we'll hate.

Let's review what actually happens during a debate

The candidates open their mouths and sounds come out.

The sounds go to your ears, the ears send them to your brain and then "your" brain gives them "meaning"

What one believes the meaning to be may not represent at all what the politician's "sound" represented. It all depends upon your pre-opinion of what sounds the politicians might make.

I feel I can trust a man who provides simple responses to explain his opinions. I may not agree with him, but I can believe his simple yes or no.

I find it more difficult to believe an individual who prefers to respond with as much gray as he can in order to be sure he tries to please all or most of the people.

When does life begin? .... At conception ... true honest statement of his beliefs.

When does life begin? .... "Whether you're looking at it from a theological perspective or a scientific perspective, answering that question with specificity is above my pay grade"

That is baffling with BS .. no answer.

Bears
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement