UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Stillaballnchain Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2281  
Subject: Free for the offering Date: 5/16/2010 5:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have 27 OPK sticks that I don't need anymore. I got them online at early-pregancy-test.com. If you would like them, please PM me; I'll be happy to send them to you.

(In full disclosure, they have never worked for me--this is the second batch I ordered. My fertility dr shrugged and said they don't work for everyone, so I don't know if it's me, a combo of the kits and me, or if it's the kits. The saliva microscope predicts my ovulation, so I think it might be the combo of me and the kits.)

We're done trying and I feel bad throwing out that many kits, so if anyone is interested, let me know.
b
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2268 of 2281
Subject: Re: Free for the offering Date: 8/17/2010 4:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
We're done trying

Oh- B, I did not know.

I am sorry to read this.

peace & always hoping the best for you (and TFMS)
t

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement