UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (23) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976440  
Subject: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 2:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The 2nd Amendment is among our most sacred rights.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/12/us-usa-shooting-or...

Reuters) - A gunman opened fire inside an Oregon shopping mall on Tuesday in the middle of the busy Christmas season, killing at least two people, critically wounding a young woman and terrorizing holiday shoppers before shooting himself to death, police said.

....police evacuated terrified shoppers, who were reported by local media and via Twitter to have hidden in the back rooms of shops as gunshots rang out in the 1.4 million- square-foot mall.

"Shooting in the middle of clackamas town center. I'm stuck in the back room of build a bear!" one person tweeted.

</snip>

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844172 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 3:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 40
A gunman opened fire inside an Oregon shopping mall on Tuesday in the middle of the busy Christmas season, killing at least two people, critically wounding a young woman and terrorizing holiday shoppers before shooting himself to death. . .

Of course the tea-baggers believe that everything would have been better if dozens of ill-trained shoppers and teenagers would have pulled out their own guns and opened up fire resulting in a hail of gunfire throughout the Mall. I mean . . . what could possibly go wrong with that?

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844191 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 8:55 AM
Recommendations: 0
he also shot himself ......

whacked out.

The islamos use bombs, take out 20 at a time, wound another 30.......

ANd of course, they are 'freedom loving' too!.....

I don't see you posting about their successes, though!

t.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844192 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 8:56 AM
he was probably suffering from BUsh Derangement syndrome like you, intercst.......

and it went' terminal'.......

Probably took out two Oregon libs in the process......

t

Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844209 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 9:39 AM
Another disgusting display from a liberal using the death of innocents to attempt score political points.

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844217 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 9:53 AM
Of course the tea-baggers believe that everything would have been better if dozens of ill-trained shoppers and teenagers would have pulled out their own guns and opened up fire resulting in a hail of gunfire throughout the Mall. I mean . . . what could possibly go wrong with that?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course lack-of-critical-thinking-skills-baggers like yourself think that eliminating guns eliminates crazy people.....knives, explosives, poison, strangulation, you get it. Your point is beyond mindless.

Mark

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844221 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 10:06 AM
Another disgusting display from a liberal using the death of innocents to attempt score political points.
Title of posting: "Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall"

Should have been: "Logical Thought Process Hatin' Man Posts On TMF"

Mark

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844223 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 10:07 AM
Only two victims? Not even worth the effort.

American shooters these days are being unfairly handicapped. If it weren't for commie libruls he could have been a record contender. Crowded XMAS mall. Suhweeeeet.

I mean, how's a solo shooter ever going to compete with the likes of a San Ysidro McDonalds shooter for fame if he can't get decent tools?

Heck, the McDonalds shooter had polio when he was a kid, and a motorcycle accident later on that left him with a bad arm and a bad leg, yet he was still able to rack up 21 kills and 19 winged!!

That's what I'm talkin' about!!

Urban action shooting competitors unite!

It's just not fair that a guy today can't buy a pair of Uzi's at Cabella's to complement his .45's and 12 gauge pumper.

btw, great sale on pink breast cancer 12 gauge shells. $5.99 a box and free shipping!!

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844232 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 10:18 AM
It's just not fair that a guy today can't buy a pair of Uzi's at Cabella's to complement his .45's and 12 gauge pumper.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Or if non-thinkers like yourself had their way there would be no guns. In which case crazed lunatics would use explosives and kill way more people. Smart.

Mark

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844241 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 10:29 AM
"It's just not fair that a guy today can't buy a pair of Uzi's at Cabella's to complement his .45's and 12 gauge pumper."

The drug dealers and drug lords and crime bosses have no problems getting Uzis and AK-47s (fully automatic).

What makes you think that taking away guns from citizens ever stops them?

If they can import 1000 tons of pot a year, 10 tons of cocaine......what's a few hundred pounds of Uzi's? or tons of uzis.

And you are right. YOu can't buy fully automatic weapons without an expensive, hard to get, federal license. And it has been that way for decades and decades.

t.

Author: Shayaharry Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844253 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 10:49 AM
Another disgusting display from a liberal using the death of innocents to attempt score political points

Here's another disgusting display from yesterday:

http://boards.fool.com/portland-shooting-30426791.aspx

Breath-taking hypocrisy. But then no one expects differently.

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844272 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 11:21 AM
Recommendations: 2

Yet they still refuse to allow individuals the use of nuclear weapons for self defense. Tea-baggers are totally unAmerican and should self-deport.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844292 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 11:55 AM
Of course the tea-baggers believe that everything would have been better if dozens of ill-trained shoppers and teenagers would have pulled out their own guns...</I.

Are tea-baggers all gun nuts? There's likely an overlap, but I think you're conflating two distinct wings of wingnuttery.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844307 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 12:08 PM

Only based on studies that have shown that the sooner someone shoots back the sooner the bloodshed ends and the fewer people hurt or killed. Silly to rely on science though, I suppose we should rely on knee-jerk idiocy and hoplophobia like, well, you and your ilk.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844324 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 12:41 PM
Here's an incident that will cheer up the left from a Lille of years ago:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacoma_Mall_shooting
During the course of the shooting, Brendan (Dan) McKown, a legally armed citizen, intervened. McKown drew his 9mm CZ pistol and verbally commanded Maldonado to put down his gun. Maldonado's response was to fire on McKown, striking him once in the leg and four times in the torso, damaging McKown's spine and leaving him paralyzed. In addition to McKown, five other people were shot but not seriously injured, and a seventh person received a non-gunshot injury. At least one other person in the mall at the time also pulled a gun on Maldonado but did not fire for fear of hitting innocent bystanders.[1]

Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844360 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 2:00 PM
Of course lack-of-critical-thinking-skills-baggers like yourself think that eliminating guns eliminates crazy people.....knives, explosives, poison, strangulation, you get it. Your point is beyond mindless.

Yes, but yours isn't.

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844363 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 2:04 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Or if non-thinkers like yourself had their way there would be no guns.

LOL.

What a stupid thing to say to me.

Critters, clay, I'm in. If it flies, it dies.

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844365 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 2:04 PM
-----
Yes, but yours isn't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay look, I at least took the time to make an argument: eliminating guns doesn't eliminate lunatics.

Here's your reply: "Yes, but yours isn't."

I'm sorry, was "I'm rubber, you're glue" not available?

Could you please have some self respect and make a counter argument?

Mark

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844366 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 2:05 PM
The drug dealers and drug lords and crime bosses have no problems getting Uzis and AK-47s (fully automatic).

Youu watch too many movies.

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844367 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 2:08 PM
LOL.

What a stupid thing to say to me.

Critters, clay, I'm in. If it flies, it dies.
The fact that you own guns and hunt doesn't negate the fact that you are making an argument with massive logical holes. Restricting guns doesn't reduce the number of people who want to commit murder.

Mark

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844368 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 2:10 PM
Guns don't kill people? Malls kill people?

Ken

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844433 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 4:07 PM
The fact that you own guns and hunt doesn't negate the fact that you are making an argument with massive logical holes.

What exactly do you think my argument is?

Restricting guns doesn't reduce the number of people who want to commit murder.

Correct. However, weapons restrictions reduces the availabilty of certain weapons systems so that we don't end up like certain countries where children and mental defectives run around with kalashnikovs, grenade launchers, assorted explosive devices.....

I can handle a person who has a knife or bat quite easily. An Uzi? Asses and elbows, amigo. Asses and elbows.

Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1844483 of 1976440
Subject: Re: Freedom Lovin' Man Hits Oregon Mall Date: 12/12/2012 5:52 PM
Okay look, I at least took the time to make an argument

No. You didn't make an argument. What you posted to me was this: Of course lack-of-critical-thinking-skills-baggers like yourself think that eliminating guns eliminates crazy people.....knives, explosives, poison, strangulation, you get it. Your point is beyond mindless.

That is not an argument. It is an unfounded assertion about what you believe that "lack-of-critical-thinking-skills-baggers" think. It is both a stupid assertion and irrelevant to any point in this post. The fact that you believe your previous post somehow constitutes an argument clearly places you in your own made-up group (ie. the lack-of-critical-thinking-skills-baggers").

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (23) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement