UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: isawbones Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757902  
Subject: French monument to sports cheat-how appropriate Date: 10/5/2012 4:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.france24.com/en/20120926-france-art-football-worl...

"Six years after French football legend Zinedine Zidane was ejected from the 2006 World Cup championships for headbutting another player, the infamous moment has been immortalised in the form of a bronze statue in the heart of the French capital."
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647216 of 757902
Subject: Re: French monument to sports cheat-how appropri Date: 10/5/2012 4:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ugh, could be worse I suppose, the opposing player could have been paralyzed.

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647217 of 757902
Subject: Re: French monument to sports cheat-how appropri Date: 10/5/2012 4:58 PM
Recommendations: 1
next monument they make will be of Dominique Strauss-Kahn with his pants down behind a maid and on the statue will be "Hero of Feminists Everywhere".

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement