Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MaverickAtWork Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122  
Subject: Friday vs. Monday Date: 3/5/2007 11:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
There are many days, where I am continually frustrated by not being all that I *could* be when it comes to Foolishness...

sometimes this includes not being able to check up/engage in my CAPs playing that much...

And so when I was logged on this weekend and noticed I ended the week with a 99.20, it felt lovely. I hadn't seen that "99" in a while, nor have I really be striving.

Then, back down to earth a bit today with my 94.80 and then some...Monday, Monday...

Darn it all, my having too many picks and that flip-o-meter! ;-)!!

Cheers all,
E
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 68 of 122
Subject: Re: Friday vs. Monday Date: 3/5/2007 2:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What a difference a weekend makes, E ;-)

Author: mycache101 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 69 of 122
Subject: Re: Friday vs. Monday Date: 3/5/2007 2:33 PM

...and I have fallen from grace. I blame March Madness.

jj;(

Author: MaverickAtWork Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 70 of 122
Subject: Re: Friday vs. Monday Date: 3/5/2007 3:20 PM
No kidding ;-)

I think this all, e.g. being addicted to CAPs, may have to do with March Madness...

I'm a bit of a college hoops fan, and read that fool board from time to time as well; recently, I couldn't help but think...hummm...CAPs, rankings, creator of CAPs seems to be hyper-interested? ( :) ) in rankings of teams and Sagarin ratings...is that how this game all came about??

Cheers,
E

Author: TMFBreakerDave Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 71 of 122
Subject: Re: Friday vs. Monday Date: 3/5/2007 4:38 PM
Recommendations: 2
In addition to my love of sabermetrics and Bill James, and my love of proper use of sports statistics (and extreme dislike of opposite)... I used to call up Sagarin and talk hoops and rating systems back in my undergrad days, actually, E.! :)

David G.
UNC '88

Author: MaverickAtWork Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 72 of 122
Subject: Re: Friday vs. Monday Date: 3/5/2007 5:54 PM
I used to call up Sagarin and talk hoops and rating systems back in my undergrad days....

Fantastic.

Now, about UNC...
I can only see rooting for them when playing against Duke, and when the Duke falls tis a wonderful thing :)

Forever too much a fan of the Big East Conf. & With Dance Fever,
E

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement