Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MBL Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11  
Subject: From Mary Date: 9/27/1998 10:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
So - who got to this point - I love the tongue in cheek attitude of this web sight. The hike and brunch were great - thank you Karen!! Mark you calendars for coming EARLY to the Oct meeting 7:15 prompt so we have time for business in addition to Longs Drugs.
Any hot stocks. Trying going to the chart section of this web sight and pick a stock to chart. Let me know who got here???
Mary
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DiFu18 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 11
Subject: Re: From Mary Date: 10/5/1998 12:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Hail Fellow $mart A$$et Members:
After much effort, I finally made it! I feel like I should get some sort of prize. The home page for Motley Fool is pretty cluttered, but it looks like there's a lot of info available to us that we can use.

Want to spend some time exploring this site. See you early for that October meeting.
--Dianne

Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 11
Subject: Re: From Mary Date: 9/7/2006 12:38 AM
Oh that Mary; the TWO POST Mary a/k/a MBL.

sunray
part-time $mart a$$

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement