UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59646  
Subject: From the first hike of 2013 Date: 1/1/2013 10:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Our snow from 12/27 is hanging on and the nearby camp's lake is mostly frozen.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/jimferguson/2013/_DSC1...

Hope you have a great 2013.
PF (x-posted at Photo board.)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47180 of 59646
Subject: Re: From the first hike of 2013 Date: 1/2/2013 3:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
That might be an awesome shot in b/w.

Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47181 of 59646
Subject: Re: From the first hike of 2013 Date: 1/2/2013 8:40 AM
Recommendations: 0
Here it is in b&w.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/jimferguson/2013/_DSC1...

PF

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47182 of 59646
Subject: Re: From the first hike of 2013 Date: 1/2/2013 11:52 AM
I think I like the b/w better, but as in all artistic things it's a matter of taste.

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47183 of 59646
Subject: Re: From the first hike of 2013 Date: 1/2/2013 11:55 AM
How lovely, appealing and peaceful. I forgot where you're located, but I aspire to go hiking with you on a future RV trip--wherever you are, it's beautiful.

Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47186 of 59646
Subject: Re: From the first hike of 2013 Date: 1/2/2013 4:12 PM
We're in south central Indiana, Brown County. If you drive on I-65, our exit is about half way between Indianapolis and Louisville. Then we're 12 miles west. Let me know if you head our way, and we'll show you where we hike.

PF

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47187 of 59646
Subject: Re: From the first hike of 2013 Date: 1/2/2013 6:15 PM
I camped at Brown County State Park in 1972! And still remember it. I think we had geese in our campsite and my BF took a picture of me fixing dinner while fending off the wildlife ;-) But I'm experiencing deja vu--I think we;ve had this discussion before ;-)

The next time we visit our friends in KY with our RV, we'll be sure to camp in Brown County while heading North or West and hope to meet up for a nice walk.

Author: PucksFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47191 of 59646
Subject: Re: From the first hike of 2013 Date: 1/2/2013 9:16 PM
You've got the right area. We're near to the park.

See you when you pass through.
PF

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement