Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
From what I've seen, Apple has no such plans to do this because making this change would require paying attention to the Macintosh product line. They've made no meaningful improvement to the product in years; arguably the last "update" to the hardware was a step backwards.

Hmm. I like the improvements in my 2017 15" MacBook Pro. The Touch Bar is nice, especially in that it allows fingerprint login and the use of Apple Pay. Other than that it's just the usual faster, lighter, improved display and keyboard, etc. I expect I'll upgrade again some time in the future. So long as profits from the stock continue, I'm fine with overlooking the fact that it's expensive.

As to the new USB-C ports, I'm good with them all being the same and their being symmetrical. I am sad to say good-bye to MagSafe though.

-IGU-
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement